Monday, April 6, 2009







On Saturday I looked outside and saw a miniature Paul Starling blowing the sidewalks and the driveway. His Dad gave him three dollars to do it. Cheap labor!!!! Truth be told if I asked him to do that job I would have paid more!!! After about six months of thinking about redecorating my den, I finally did it! We decided to add more sitting in the den so, we put the tv on the fireplace. Paul did a great job cutting out the hole out of the double mantle and hanging the tv. I have never been a brown kind of person (judging by my house you know I love color) but, I decided to go beige, chocolate and granny smith apple green. I am happy with what I did so, I thought I would share it. Hope you like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment