We had a busy weekend. After Tucker's basketball game he got a wonderful gift, a portable basketball goal. He loves it! (Sister too!) On Sunday, I registered him for t-ball and when I got home Paul was still working on putting the basketball goal up. He had a hard time and it took him all afternoon to finish putting it together. A friend (Tanner) came over and played with Tucker and Tatum. Tanner and Tatum had fun on the Barbie Jeep and Tucker rode his dirt bike until he drove it over the retaining wall!!! He scared us and himself and I hope now that he learns how to use the brakes alittle better! During the weekend I caught Tatum of course in my make-up bag (she loves getting into my stuff!) and I had to take a picture of her. Enjoy the pics and just remember that there is never a dull moment in this house!!!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love Tatum's make-up!!! She looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI hope that's not your new lipstick! She's beautiful.
ReplyDelete